NE Region ADVISOR INTENSIVE RETREAT
June 2-4, 2017
We invite all youth group teen advisors, ministers, practitioners, youth directors and those adults planning to attend our Teen Summer Camp to attend the “Advisor Intensive Retreat” being held Center for Spiritual Living – North Jersey, 31 Westville, Ave, Caldwell, NJ 07006
Here’s what to bring and what to expect:
- Starting: Friday, June 2 – registration6:00-6:30 pm
- Please eat dinner prior to arriving.
- Ending: Sunday, June 4 (our goal is to attend service together on Sunday am)
- Registration: $ 84.00 –PLEASE LEGIBLY COMPLETE ATTACHED CSL CC authorization form and return with completed application ( payment is via cc only)
- Registration Deadline: WEDNESDAY , May 10 , 2017. Although there is no penalty for late registration, forms received after this date may preclude our ability to accommodate due to necessary advanced planning and preparation. We need a minimum of 20 registrants to host this training
- What to bring: journal, pen, good walking shoes, warm jacket, an open mind and heart, comfortable clothes, pillows for long periods of sitting & blanket
- What not to bring: alcohol/drugs- a bad attitude…
- What to expect: A warm, friendly training/retreat designed to assist youth advisors in their ongoing work with teens and opportunities for networking among advisors as well as information/training for adult participants for our summer camp for teens.
- Accommodations: Because the training retreat is at a local CSL center, we are not providing accommodations for this training retreat.
- Or create a home stay in the area--(connect with local advisors)
- What we provide: a fantastic training, lunch and dinner on Saturday, fun, connection, supplies, and many take-aways